TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Confirmation of Booking
1. These terms are applicable to all Contracts of any kind made by (“the Client”) and Lolite Homes Limited and apply to all reservations, bookings and agreements for accommodation. Confirmation of a booking by the Client is deemed acceptance of these terms on behalf of the Client and its guests.
2. If a Client or their guest wishes to depart earlier than the reserved departure date they must follow the cancellation terms of their booking.
3. Any cancelled or amended bookings that were processed by credit card will not be refunded the credit card surcharge.
4. If a cancelled or amended booking was booked under a promotional rate or code no refunds will be given.
5. The Client must provide 7 days’ written notice to apply for an extension to the reserved move out date. Lolite will endeavour to grant any requests for such extension, however, this will be strictly subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. An alternative home may be offered if the home that was initially booked is unavailable for all or any part of the extension period.
6. The terms and conditions apply to any extension of the booking as they do the original booking.
7. Whilst all reasonable efforts have been taken by Lolite to ensure that bookings made are able to proceed, Lolite reserved the right to relocate any booking to another home of similar size and standard in the locality. The Client has the right to cancel such booking in these circumstances, but the Client acknowledges that Lolite will not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered by or caused to the Client or its guests in consequence of (i) the relocation of the Client or its guests or (ii) the Clients subsequent cancelation in accordance with this clause.
Arrival and Departure
8. Check in is from 4pm.
9. Prior to arrival Lolite will request a copy of Photo Identification and the credit card details used to make the booking. This is carried out as part of our normal security check, in the interests of all parties to protect Lolite, the Client and its guests against fraud.
10. Upon arrival Lolite may require a deposit of £500, in the form of pre-authorisation of a credit or debit card at check-in (cash will not be accepted). The deposit or pre-authorisation is used to cover incidental items including (but not limited to): breaches of these terms and conditions; breakages; damage to the home; excessive cleaning above the normal level of cleaning due to the home being left in an unacceptable state of cleanliness, chargeable at £150. (Please note that the pre-authorisation may affect available funds balance or spending limit on the credit card or debit card used at the time of check-in for a period of 7 days (please note this is an indicative timescale only). Once a pre-authorisation has been made, Lolite cannot release, remove or lower the authorised amount until Lolite process the final account after departure, if there are any disputes, this can take up to 30 days.
11. Lolite reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, Lolite’s management considers that the guest under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manager.
12. On departure, guests must vacate their home and check-out no later than 10:00 a.m. Failure to do so will entitle Lolite to charge £40 for check-outs after 10:30am. but before 2pm. and a full night’s stay for check-outs 2pm or later on the agreed date of departure.
13. A minimum fee of £100 will be charged for keys not returned within 24 hours of the date of departure.
14. Lolite reserves the right to remove a guest’s belongings from the home if the guest has failed to check out by 3pm on the agreed date of departure and Lolite accepts no liability for any loss whatsoever of or damage to these items.
15. The guest acknowledges receipt of an agrees to abide by the home rules and procedures in force from time to time including but not limited to health and safety and security procedures and statutory requirements.
15A. The Client agrees to ensure that a guest abides by the home rule and procedures referred to in the clauses below.
16. Guests are responsible for their own belongings whilst at the home.
17. No animals of any kind are permitted in the home except guide dogs.
18. All Lolite homes are non-smoking homes and a charge of one night’s stay will be levied for any breach of this clause.
19. Children under the ages of 14 must be supervised by an adult guest at all times.
20. The Client accepts full responsibility for any damage caused to the home or its contents beyond normal wear and tear. Guests must forthwith notify Lolite of all damage, loss or broken items or matters requiring maintenance. If any damages are reported to us by the cleaner, a minimum charge of £25 per item is chargeable. If there are reports of stains to the carpet, a fee of £25 is chargeable. If our end of stay cleaner cannot remove the stain, then a minimum fee of £150 is chargeable.
21. If there has been an over-usage of rubbish at the property, further and above the bins provided, which requires additional removal for the safety, security, and hygiene of the street and neighbours, then a minimum fee of £150 if chargeable.
22. Should any keys be lost or stolen the Client will be liable for the full cost of an emergency locksmith plus any replacement keys required for operating entrance doors.
23. The maximum room occupancy for each home type is as follows: Studio = 2 Persons, 1 Bed = 4 Persons, 2 Bed = 6 Persons, 3 Bed = 8 Persons, 4 Bed = 9 Persons. Notwithstanding the maximum occupancy for each home, if the occupancy exceeds the maximum number of persons allocated within each property type, a fine of £100 per person, per night will apply.
24. Lolite has a strict no party policy. The maximum number of people on the booking should not be exceeded and noise levels must not cause a disturbance to Lolite’s neighbours or other guests. In the event that security/police were contacted, a minimum charge of £2,000 would be chargeable. In the event where disturbance is reported by the neighbours and the number of occupants exceed the total guests on the booking, a minimum charge of £500 would be chargeable. In the event where disturbance is reported by the neighbours and the number of occupants is within the total guests on the booking, we will ask you kindly to reduce your noise levels. For every disturbance reported post the initial report, a fine of £100 per disturbance report is chargeable.
25. Lolite reserves the right to request a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, nuisance or annoyance to other guests or Lolite staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner. Where this occurs no refund will be given.
26. Lolite will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to Client’s or guests’ computer hardware or software or any information stored in the computer whilst connected to the broadband connection at the home.
27. No Client or Guest will use the broadband connection at the home for any illegal or immoral purposes.
Non Creation of a Tenancy
28. Neither the Client nor Guests have exclusive access to the Home, and those authorised by Lolite, have the right of access to the home at all reasonable times (but at all times in cases of emergency) without notice being given to the Client or Guests.
29. The home is to be used as temporary or holiday accommodation only and does not create a tenancy of the home, no relationship of the Landlord and Tenant is created between Lolite and the Client and their Guests.
30. These terms and conditions constitute an excluded agreement under section
3A(7)(a) of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977 (as amended). They cannot be construed as an assured tenancy under the Housing Act 1988 as amended.
Limitation of Liability
31. Lolite accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to the guests’ property. Lolite encourages all Guests to carry travel insurance in the unlikely event of such incidents. Lolite suggests that the policy include, but not limited to, the following coverage – loss of payment through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and medical expenses.
32. Lolite shall not be liable to the Client, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions other than death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees.
33. Lolite shall not be liable to the Client as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions as a result of a Force Majeure Event means an event beyond the reasonable control of Lolite including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of Lolite or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule regulation, or direction, accident breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
34. COVID-19 - In the case of a global pandemic, Lolite Homes shall not be liable to refund the customer in the case where a booking has been placed knowingly of the government legal guidelines. Lolite Homes has the authority to refuse entry to the property and cancel the booking without providing a refund. If a deposit has been received, a fee of £250 will be deducted from the deposit for the inconvenience. If the guest decides to deceive Lolite Homes with providing false information regarding the stay. A fee of £250 is chargeable.
35. Notice in writing means by fax, post or email to fax number, address or email address listed below.
36. If a court or any other competent authority finds that an provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
37. If any invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provision of these terms and conditions would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
38. Variation: Except as set out in these terms and conditions, any variation, including the introduction of any additional term and conditions shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by Lolite.
39. These terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
UPDATED AS OF 01/04/2020.